Below is information you may need for your stay at camp: what to expect, what to bring, camp policies, and frequently asked questions.
A Day at Camp
Want to know what to expect at Story Book? Explore an average day at a summer camp or retreat.
Medical & Health Forms
Camp is one of the most fun places in the world. From sports, to arts and crafts to water activities, Story Book has it all. Check the things to do at camp.
General Camp Policies
All campers are expected to abide by Story Book's camp policies. Read all of the policies below.
Are you a camper and have some questions before you arrive at Story Book? Check out our Camper FAQ.
What should I pack for a week at Story Book Lodge?
- Sleeping bag
- Towels & washcloths
- Play clothes
- Warm jacket
- Soap & shampoo
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Tennis shoes
Additional optional items:
- Money for candy, pop, books, and t-shirts
- Notebook & pen/pencil
- Dress up clothes for one dinner
- Mosquito repellant
- Your best friend
Please do not bring:
- Cell phones, smartphones, or other communication devices
- iPod, iPad, MP3 player, compact disc player, radio, or gaming devices
- Airsoft Guns
- Drugs (other than prescription medications which must be turned in to the camp nurse upon arrival)
- Cigarettes or other tobacco products